lunes, 20 de abril de 2020

NATURAL SCIENCE 6TH GRADE: FROM 20TH TO 24TH APRIL

Good morning kids!

I hope all of you are fine! I'm fine too, and looking forward to see you very very soon!

Before Easter holidays, I sent you a video explaining how to create a chart with the computer and I told you to write to me saying if you were able to do it or not. Some of you have already written to me, but I have no news from other students.

Just in case you didn't see the video, I'm sending it to you again so you can watch it and try to do the chart using your computer:





As I told you, if you are not able to do the chart in the computer, don't worry, you will do in on your notebooks.

For this week, I have planned a reading about vaccines, about what a vaccine is and the history of the first vaccine. This text is in Spanish so you can understand the text with no problems. We will work some vocabulary related to this text very soon.

READ THE TEXT

If during this week I publish something in the blog, I will tell you via whatsapp. Have a nice week!

Julián

¡Buenos días chicos!

Espero que estéis todos muy bien. ¡Yo también estoy bien, con muchas ganas de volver a veros muy pronto!

Antes de Semana Santa, os colgué en el blog un video explicando cómo crear una tabla con vuestro ordenador y os dije que me escribiéseis diciendo si habéis sido capaces de hacerlo o no. Algunos de vosotros ya me habéis escrito, pero hay algunos de vosotros de los que no tengo ni idea.

En caso de que no pudieseis ver el vídeo y por eso no me habéis dicho nada, os lo pongo de nuevo aquí para que lo veáis e intentéis hacer la tabla usando el ordenador.

Ver el vídeo de arriba.

Como ya os dije, no os preocupéis si no habéis sido capaces de hacer la tabla en el ordenador, podréis hacerla en el cuaderno según vayamos haciendo los experimentos.

Para esta semana, os propongo una lectura sobre las vacunas, qué es una vacuna y la historia de la primera vacuna. El texto está en castellano para que no tengáis ningún problema. Trabajaremos próximamente vocabulario en inglés relacionado con este texto muy pronto.

HAZ CLICK AQUÍ PARA LEER EL TEXTO

Si durante la semana os pongo algo nuevo en el blog, os avisaré via whatsapp. ¡Que tengáis una buena semana!

Julián